Saturday, April 10, 2010

What's a girl to do...

Sometimes I have trouble prioritizing.... which comes first?
  • laundry - nope hubby's still sleeping on the sheets that need washing;
  • yard work - too dark still outside;
  • bathing the dogs (the english bulldog loves "Spa Day" - nope, need hubby's help with that and he's still in the bed (shouldn't everyone get up at 5:30 am on Saturday?)
  • and the list goes on.

Think I'll just go grab another cup of get-me-going and get in the Word. Think that's my priority right now. Good morning to you all :)

1 comment:

  1. Good morning to you too. It's actually 3PM here but I am still blogging since 8AM. Yes I do spend all day here. My Skye doesn't like spa day either. Thank God my daughter has been doing it for me :) Have a great day and your blog is looking good. It is so much fun to play with backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
wife of 30+ years to a wonderful, Godly man. mother of two beautiful daughters and three georgeous grandsons. I feel like I'm the most blessed person in the universe!