Friday, April 2, 2010

Uncloudy Day

As I'm sitting here, trying to figure out exacty how to start my blogging days, I realize just how cloudy it is! Cloudy! Cloudy! Geez, it's supposed to be beautiful today - after all, I have things to do! Weeds need pulling, flower beds need cleaning (and remaking), grandkids need watching.... and the list goes on.

I do so much better when the sun is shining. Oh well, guess it's a day for cleaning the house and reading, and shopping, and....

The Sun will come out tomorrow - hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO....you finally dove off in there! Now that wasn't so bad, huh? We had to go to school until 12:00. Was going to work in my yard, but not sure what the weather is going to do. May run to t-town and meet Clay for a late lunch.
    Hugs,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing we can count on is the sun coming up each morning. How exciting to be meeting you, your brand new! I wish you happiness with your blogging and friendships that will last forever. It has changed my life. Thank you for stopping over and meeting me.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
wife of 30+ years to a wonderful, Godly man. mother of two beautiful daughters and three georgeous grandsons. I feel like I'm the most blessed person in the universe!